All accepted and presented papers will be published in CNDCGS 2020 Conference Proceeding book. The Proceeding will be submitted for indexing in IEEE Xplore® digital library, Clarivate Analytics Proceedings, SCOPUS, and Google Scholar databases.
Aims and Scope of the Research
Manuscripts for submission should be sent:
Guidelines for Manuscripts
We welcome the submission of your paper abstract. Your text should describe your project in an extended abstract format of 500-1000 words including references. Please respect the word limit as longer abstracts will not be accepted. The abstract must be in fluent English as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
The structure of the manuscript should contain clearly emphasized parts:
- Title of the paper (Times New Roman 17, bold);
- Correspondent Author's name, surname institution, country, e-mail address (Times New Roman 13, bold);
- Co-authors, institution, country, e-mail address (Times New Roman 8, Italic);
- Introduction/methodology/theoretical approach;
- Investigation Results /Findings;
- Acknowledgments (You must ensure that anyone named in the acknowledgments agrees to be named);
- Keywords or keyphrases (up to 5 keywords or key phrases);
- The abstract paper must be prepared following the "Abstract example CNDCGS-2020" and
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. All articles will be evaluated by at least two members of the Scientific Committee with respect to the topicality, originality, and general quality of the paper. After a double-blind revision process, all accepted full-length papers will be published in an ISSN Conference Proceedings and submitted for indexation in the scientific databases - Clarivate Analytics, EBSCO.
Papers should be authentic and original contributions and should have never been published before. Paper's length - no more than 10 pages. The text of papers should be prepared in English by the Microsoft Windows text editor. One person can produce no more than two papers. The full paper must be prepared following the "Manuscript example CNDCGS-2020".
All authors must sign the author's guarantee form concerning work presented for publication before the paper can be published. Author's guarantee form.
Templates and resources
The article and the Author's Guarantee Form concerning work presented for publication has to be sent:
- as an attached file by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post as the printout with a copy on CD by July 15, 2020.
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g. publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.
- The authors must upload the filled Copyright and Consent Form in order to be published.